When do you pack your bag for the hospital?

I almost 8 months on baby #2 and can't remember when I should pack my bag

persistence5

Asked by persistence5 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had mine packed ahead of time both times . . . just in case anything happened. Didn't want to have to think about it. But I am such a planner. :-)
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 11:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Do it now, I had mine packed as soon as I found out I was pregnant lol! Its good to be prepared!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm 30 weeks and am thinking of packing it in a few weeks. It is kind of hard because alot of the stuff you would pack you use everyday. I would atleast have a list laid out or start stocking up on stuff.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• IM DUE IN 5 DAYS AND MINE STILL ISNT PACKED. I PLAN ON DOING IT TODAY. I HAD IT PACKED BUT I NEEDED THINGS THAT WERE IN THERE SO I UNPACKED IT
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I packed mine when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter. I like to prepare for the unexpected.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009