i am really scared some are telling me to not worry some are telling me to go to the emergency room??? Help

I am about 23 weeks pregnant and my baby was very active now has stopped kicking so hard and waits to move at night ....is this normal do babies fluctuate their movement this early???

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All I can tell you is to call your Dr. Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If you are that worried call your doctor's office . . . either way the stress you are feeling isn't good for you or the baby. Talk to someone there and see about going in and checking on the baby. That way you can take a deep breath and relax.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 11:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If you're worried about it call and get in asap. What kind of things do you eat?? My Doc always said if you aren't feeling baby then drink some juice or something with carbs to get the baby active and lay on your side and just wait. In my opinion your baby should be MORE active now and LESS active later on.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I would call the doc to make sure, but I hardly ever felt my baby move she would maybe give me a good kick once during the day then I think she moved at night while I was sleeping
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Doctors will NEVER laugh or think you are a hypochondriac for calling or going in to check on the baby. If you are worried, then call your doctor. They would much rather it be nothing, than something serious that you didn't come in for. If nothing else, you will be less stressed, as TessLouise said.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I remember when i was pregnant, that my darling lil baby would wait until i was sitting down, or sleeping, then she would start kicking. The fact that your baby is still moving is a good sign. they are not ALWAYS throwin there legs around in there. I found that when i was pregnent, baby would move around more when i was sleeping, or relaxing. I think the movement makes them fall asleep in there.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yea, call the doc, and go in to the office to get checked out. When I was pregnant my son would move a lot at night. He wanted to keep me up.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't be overly concerned, my son didn't kick during the day when i worked. He went crazy every night usually while i was having my ice cream fix. but if you cant stop stressing thats no good either, so if you feel you need your docs thumbs up then call.
    boogersmama

Answer by boogersmama at 11:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• stop listening to everyone else and ask your doctor..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 11:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and there's days when I feel the baby move practically all day and days when he or she doesn't until I lay down. I think it's normal since their little bones are not as strong, you may not feel the movement while you are busy throughout the day.  I think when you get further along you should feel your baby move  a lot more and actually see your tummy move.  With my first I didn't actually feel movement until I was 26 weeks or so.  Relax and call your doctor just to keep you from stressing.

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009