Isn't this interesting?

RASMUSSEN 2012 poll released at 10:30AM ET

Obama 45% Romney 45%
Obama 48% Palin 42%

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I suppose it's interesting but I don't think it matters. I don't think Palin nor Romney will be the presidential candidate in 2012
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Who exactly answered that poll?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I really hope Romney is. As an independent, he's appealed to me. I wish he would've stuck more along the lines of how he was Gov. of Mass. but oh well. In tough economic times I definitely thought he was the BEST choice. To bad Republicans picked McCain... he was more polarizing that Romney.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 11:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Jafra_mommy I agree with you... I was hoping for either Romney or Huckabee, McCain was my last choice, but when it comes down to it I would still vote for him over Obama ANY DAY!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 12:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009