The best thing that happened to my sex life... (adult content)

was throw away all my cotton undies! Lacey boy shorts and hanky panky panties make me feel sexier and really turn dh on! And i got some body oil as a gift (my moms best friends mom makes them) and asked dh to give me a massage and that was the hottest thing ever! Awesome sex that night! What are some of your spicey tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I HAD a sex life right at the moment, I would be fully willing to share tips...unfortunately, it is zilch. But I agree with the panties statement....it's totally true. Sexy underwear=Sexy you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I got breast implants. It made me feel much more sexy and confident which in return gave us much better sex
    Anonymous

• matching bras and panties!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• beer! lol
    Anonymous

• shaving my "area" and then getting out of the tub and going to where my husband was at while i was still naked. Sex right after shaving is great because your extremly smooth, no prickleys! and sex feels sooo good when your bare down there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• going to the sex store and buying toys
    Anonymous

• just trying new things in bed all the time. Im a Cosmo girl!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anon 952....I've NEVER been able to shave and have it feel better somehow after having done so. I just itchy and uncomfortable and wish I had never bothered. Share your secrets!
    Anonymous

• op here! Sorry first anon! I hope you get a sex life soon. Lol.

anon 2, thats awesome, i need a reduction! I am a f, i would like to go down to a d.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• op again, i shave, have since i met dh. You just have to keep on doing it! Its itchy at first, but after a couple days, no more itch! Also, shave last in the shower so your pores are open and your hair is softer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2009