I love him but im in love with another guy and i don't know what to do.

I left a guy a while back he was soo good to me he respected me and loved me and treated me so well. He was willing to take me and my child in and take care of us and was willing to give up everything to be with me. I left him to go back to my child father. I thought thats what was best for my child. but i think about him every single day and after two years i still love him. i thought it would go away but it hasn't. I did some messed up things to him when i left him and he always took me back when i crushed his world. I want to be with him i just wanna go to his house and tell him i love u and im so sorry and im willing to spend the rest of my life to make things right between us. What should i do? im a wreck all i can think about is him.

rmorris01

Asked by rmorris01 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you have asked this a million times and we have told you GO TELL HIM!
    Anonymous

• You don't love anyone but yourself. Sounds like you need to get out on your own and figure out what you want in life. Leave this guy alone and quit screwing with his life. You had your chance let him be happy. He will never be happy with you since you will never love him like he deserves.
    Anonymous

• I havnt seen any of your other questions but Im going to answer this one. It seems to me like you have done everything to make everyone else happy. Being with there father isnt necessarily the best thing for your child. But it seems to my like you are just scared of breaking the man who gave you a childs heart. I think its about time you start thinking about yoour own feelings. Take it from me. I left my babys daddy over a year ago and meet someone new and me and my baby have never been happier. This guy promises you the world. What has your babys dad done for you? Do a pro/ con list if you must. But I say YOU need to be happy too. The happier YOU are the happier your BABY will be.
    Anonymous