Is this back labor or contractions?

I been having this pain around the middle of my spine this morning off and on. It hurt real bad. I can barely breathe. It last only for around 30 seconds each time. It happened 4 times in the last 2 hours. I get a head ache too when it happens, But only while I have the pain. Is this a contraction or just pinched nerves or what?

Tara04

Asked by Tara04 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your going to have the baby any second, i guess your just gonna have a homebirth hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    Anonymous

• wow grow up
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Try getting down on all fours and doing some stretches. It could be sciatic nerve pain. But mine never hurts like that when I've got it,
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i had the same thing around 30 wks and it turned out to be a uti , plus as i get bigger my back pain grows worse because the baby is so big and putting so much pressure on it
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Ok thanks Ill try that asap. cuz it hurts my middle spine real bad when the pain comes
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Tara it could very well be back labor. I had it with my dd. It sucked so bad. I would call your doctor and see what they think. if its a UTI you will need to be seen if its back labor you will need to go i as well.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 4:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009