Does anyone no a good way to minimize or eliminate stretch marks????

tosha.ford

Asked by tosha.ford at 12:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I do! I sell Avon and we have an awesome cream called Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother. I started using it about seven months ago and now my stretch marks are almost completely faded down. They started out reddish purple. Its a great cream! It helps with cellulite too which is a nice added bonus for a lot of people. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping. Just a hint its on sale now but the sale price ends on tuesday.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I used Palmer's Cocao Butter for Stretch Marks while pregnant and never got a single one. I didn't gain weight too quickly though so I think that helped. I am using it again with this pregnancy, we'll see if it works again!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• something i absolutely know what will work is BIO-OIL its for scars of any kind and aging you get it at wal-mart or drug stores
    west.brandy24

Answer by west.brandy24 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009