how can i get info if there was a death or murder where i work?.....

ok i work in a house i take care of developmentally disabled adults and stragne things have been going on i work at night by myself....well today somehtin said my name the clients i take care of dont tlk and i was alone i want to find out if there was a murder or death in hte house how would i go about finding that out on the internet????

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 12:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• First place I would look would be the local library. They will have all the local newspapers and lots of ideas about where you can find more information. Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You can access newspaper archives online, but I don't know how far back. Or go to the local newspaper office and ask them about looking in archives.
    Anonymous

• Human resources if you are working from an organization. The public archives is a good place.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Or, you could go to the local historiacl society. They usually keep records likethat just because alot of people are fascinated by that kind of thing.
    But, it may not be the house itself that the entitiy is attached to. It may be someone/something in it. It may even be attached to you.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well it said my name so im a little freaked out and i work by myself at night.....i dont know how im gonna be able to step back into the house without being scared
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 6:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• All the above. ^^

Also, is your name fairly common? If so, then perhaps the voice was searching for someone else and felt drawn to you b/c you shared a name.

I would def. start by asking around at where you work. If you work in a type of "nursing home" for disabled adults, I'm sure the chances are pretty good that several people have died there.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• there has to be archives through a newspaper
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 8:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• its not a nursing home for old people the clients have been there since they wer in there 20's and now som are in there 50s my name is erica so i dont think its a very popular name
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• regardless....don't respond to the voice
    Anonymous

• Maybe they can talk, or at least say your name
    Anonymous