What's The ickiest thing you bought & brought home?

We got A unique Coo Coo Clock From Good Will. It of course was A Gamble if it worked! DH saw something inside! I scolded him- take that outside!! It was Loaded! With A Huge Mouse Nest! Ewwh.. From Shredded paper, newspaper, yarn, leaves, sticks, tissues, Acorns, Nuts Etc.. How Discusting! Who knew?? No wonder it didn't work!! It was SO huge those piles after DH took it all out!! What Creativity the mouse had used!! But Yuck!! What have you brought home like this??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought a turkey that smelt like ass and ribs that smelt like poopy ass
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I bought a dresser off craigslist one time. It was really cheap, and very beautiful. When my DH came to get it out, we had to take out the drawers to get it inside the house. When we pulled out the drawers, it was crawling with insects. Bugs literally poured out of it. I had to fumigate the entire thing; it was so nasty.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Afree dresser I didn't know it but it had a black widow nest in it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My ex-husband
    Anonymous

• A dead animal.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Ugh. I feel naueated and itchy now.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I never brought home anything disgusting, but when my grandmother died and we were moving into her house, we were clearing out her garage to get to a beautiful antique couch my great great great great great aunt had owned (she had died a decade before my grandmother in her 90's!). We took the last box off the couch and found a very very flat and very very dead and decomposing cat squished into the couch. =[

The worst part is my grandmother was the cat lady, so we still don't know if that was one of her cats or some one else's cat... since we had no clue how many she had at the time or what many of their names were since the list on her fridge had 11 cat names, but around 14 were coming in to eat at dinner time.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• When my x husband and I moved in together we got his microwave out of storagge and it was filled with cockroaches
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 4:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• rolling on floorAnswered at 10:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous My ex-husband

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 7:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009