• In the Spotlight:

Need help with healthy and easy dinners for my 14 months old and us?

I would like to ask for some suggestions on any meals (breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner) that people can suggest to make that are fast but at least somewhat healthy for all of us. I have a very active toddler and she does not let me cook so I wanted some easy suggestions so I don't have to feel her pre-manufacturered meals. I was considering also starting to use a crock pot but have no idea how to use one.

Megans-Mom

Asked by Megans-Mom at 12:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I get almost everything I make off of campbells.com. Almost everything they have on there you can make in half an hour and they don't cost much! I haven't made one thing from that site that I don't like.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have many healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly recipes; many take under 30 minutes. send me a message if you would like some

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Try looking up the Eating Clean book for family and kids by Tosa Reno... She has some really good "heatlhy" recipes
    Anonymous

• We do Quinoa flakes for breakfast, takes 90 seconds to cook. Mash a banana with cinnamon and mix it all together and top with milk. Quick and easy, and quinoa is a complete protein. If we do a snack it's usually fruit. Lunch is something easy like tacos.

If you put your kiddo on the floor with a plastic bowl and a spoon and tell her to bake you something she may let you chop veggies to steam really quickly.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009