A question for WAHM's

What do you do and how did you get to where you are now? I'm thinking of quitting my 40hr/week job to stay at home with my DD, however I will need to bring in a little bit of money a month so I'm interested in working from home. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do eBay. Right now is a slow time because of summer but sales start kicking up in August.
    Anonymous

• I have my own business with AMERIPLAN. I love the flexibility. I have a 1yr old who changes her schedule EVERYDAY LOL.
    Being a business it definately takes drive and determination but once you start to reep the benefits the feeling is AMAZING :).
    The company offers such amazing discount plans from Dental and Medical to Legal, Financial, Child ID and even retail Natiowide. So I get to help people SAVE and MAKE money.
    I think you just have to find the right fit for you and something that you will enjoy doing. The only reason I am starting to do well is because I really love the company and what I do. So Good Luck and you will love being home with your daughter!!!
    You can email me or visit the website if you'd like, I'd be happy to chat with you about any questions!!
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I work at home with the wellness company. We do not sell, stock, deliver any products nor do we have to chase our money down at the end of the month, week or whatever. You have the opportunity with this business, until the end of the month to make $500.00 bonus guaranteed plus what your paycheck is normally. I love this company! It is the only one that I have found that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get started with. You can have your own business for $29.99 that is for the membership kit. go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information and you can get started today!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have 2 little boys at home ages 5 and 2 and I wanted the same thing as you: to be home with my kids earning an income! So I started an at home biz a few months back and I absolutely love it! I get to work at home while raising my boys, it is the best feeling in the world. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have 2 full time businesses and run a few smaller projects too. I'm with Ameriplan & FreebieForce. And I run Sabrina's Closet, a co-op site to help others & myself achieve finacial freedom!

Take a few moments and review the information on my sites. If you have more questions, just let me know. I work with all my people one on one to get you the fastest and highest income possible!

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    FreebieForce ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Sabrina's Closet ~ www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Talk to you soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I own a medical transcription company that I run from my home office. I attended college and worked for a medical office (in-house) for five years. At that point I decided to start my own company and fortunately, the clinic that I had been working for was so pleased with my work that they allowed me to continue caring for their transcription needs. Things have grown and I now have three contractors that perform medical transcription services for my company from the comfort of their own homes.
    Anonymous

• Are you still hiring medical transcriptionists for your company? If so, I'd like more information, please.
    Anonymous

• I was in your spot just a few weeks ago, but turn in events left me without a home so it may be that I have outside job anymore, I don't know yet. But the good thing is that I found a company that within the first month i made half of my wages from my outside job. That was with no money working for me, that was on my effort alone without advertising money.

This new at home job will cover my advertising this month I will still be putting in my effort(free) to get income past my first months pay. Now I have no choice really, I have to replace my income from my part time job outside the home.

The sucky part for new comers is that they get sucked into all these biz opts that never make them money in the first month or that are costly to the family.

I wish you success.

I recommend this book Suc

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It will save you a lot of money and stress. Plus it won't cost you a dime and there is no strings attached. what so ever.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009