Where are you doing your back to school shopping?

I have so many places to go I think I am going to strap a motor to my back! I am going to Gap Outlet, LL Bean Outlet, Children's PLace outlet, Carters outlet, Ralph Lauren Outlet, Target, Toys R Us, Old Navy, Justice, Sam's Club, Walmart, and Marshall's. Yeah gonna need a HUGE mocha for this. What about you guys?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 12:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm planning on hitting up Target, Old Navy, Kohl's, JCPenney's, Children's Place, and Office Depot. I can't say no to a good sale, lol.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Walmart, kohls, target, old navy, tjmaxx ross, kmart, office depot/max ( i can never remember whihc it is i just know its the one in the shopping center with target!!lol) probably big lots too
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 1:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We are not going to shop for back to school this year. Only supplies and that is is. Times are hard right now. I am lucky my son does not care.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 4:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009