Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get....

one of those appliance/tv straps to prevent the tv from falling on my toddler. The only one's I have been able to find are the one's for flat screen/lcd tvs. I have a regular tv. I looked on babysrus and walmart website and couldn't find it. Thanks in advance for the help.....


Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Try the One Step Ahead website/catelog. I suspect they're harder to find because they're far more stable than flat screen TVs and therefore less likely to tumble off. You might also try Googling some combination of TV, safety, and strap.

    Answer by momofryan07 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

  • try an appliance store like best buy

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

  • home depot

    Answer by mirit.rose at 6:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009