All Day Sickness

Can someone tell me what causes the nausaus feeling when you are pregnant? My stomach hurts 24/7!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All the extra hormones I think.
    Anonymous

• It's the extra hormones that do it. Im 11 weeks pergnant and I have all day sckness. My stomach hurts if I do eat and it hurts if I dont, but it hurts worse when I dont but I have no desire to eat. Prenantal vitamins make you really sick too so you can actually take childrens vitimins (the gummy ones are what I take) but make they have calcium in them and if not buy a calcium suppliment. My all day sickness decreased a bit when I stopped taking the vitamins.
    Ginger ale also helps and then eating a few snacks throughout the day helped too.
    Anonymous

• not that I would EVER do this or recomend it, a stupid teenage mother told me a few days ago on this website that SHE smoked pot to "cure" her morning sickness-
    I wished death upon her thou-
    Anonymous