I'm 20-If the father of your child was 29 had 3 kids he didn't see lived in his mothers basement....

played video games like its the Key to finding the meaning of life- and worked at Tacobell after getting dishonerably discharged from the Navy, would hold out thinking he could grow up?
I'm pregnant with his child, do any day now, we broke up when I was 16weeks or so pregnant because I bought him a valentine chocolate box which had peanuts in it and he threw it at me, kicked me out of his car, and told me I was trying to murder him- now he wants to "TRY" to be a family, but I can't help but think its bullshit, he couldnt and wouldnt grow up for his other babies, left me pregnant-
Do u think that man CAN grow up, or he is just looking for someone to take care of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so.. you were already 16 weeks pregnant and didnt know he had a peanut allergy, shitty job, lived in his mom's basement, and had 3 kids he wasnt involved with?

I feel a little like the kettle, because my kid's Dad basically has nothing to do with his older one.. but he owned a house and two cars when we met.. and had every excuse in the book to not see his kid until I just got tired of it.. but he had a decent job until we broke up even though he lost his house and cars during our relationship....by then I was already pregnant. After we split he was jobless for about a year... but now he has a great job and is a great Dad.

I think they CAN change but if those kids have more than one Mom.. and he has no ambition to get a better job than taco bell.. I don't think there is much hope.. sorry :-(
    Anonymous

• I don't think I could hold out forever. I would eventually get tired of him acting like a 15 year old.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Why did you sleep with this loser?
    Anonymous

• did you know all this about him b4 you spread your legs for him?
    Anonymous

• You picked him and he was like that BEFORE you chose to sleep with him. So, that's your fault. Jut b/c he doesn't have a great job and lives with his mom does not mean he can't be a good father
    Anonymous

• O.P here. 

low self esteem and a job promotion, it turned into 2 years of crying, and spending my money on him.

Anonymous

• He could be a good father I guess, but seeing as how he has three other kids, he refuses to see.... I some how doubt it.
    Anonymous

• i'm sorry if this is mean but idc how low your self esteem is, that's no reason to go have sex with some dip shit
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't bother with this man. Leave him and raise your child on your own.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 1:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I can't say for certain because if a guy had 3 kids he didn't see and lived in his mom's basement, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant by him in the first place.
    Anonymous