Your childs father has other children, that he does not see, yet he is threating you if we don't get back together I'll fight for costody-

I asked the last question, this is part of it as well.
He refuses to see his other children, 3 kids, 3 mothers across 10 states.
Why MY child, why is he coming after for rights to MY child and won't even speak to his others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure he was "forced" to get those other women pregnant too. This guy sounds like the biggest baby, always blaming someone else for his problems. Next time he threatens you, tell him "See you in court" Where is he going to tell a judge he will take the baby? To his mother's basement? Get this guy out of your life and next time, use better judgement when picking your man!
    Anonymous

• Let him threaten. It does not sound like there is a hope in the world he could get custody.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You're being paranoid. Quit talking to him and feeding into the drama. If he wants to fight for custody let him go to court. If you're a fit mom then he won't get it any way
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he doesn't want you to leave him and he's trying to manipulate you with something he knows is close to your heart, your child. Without any other info to go on, it sounds like you don't have much to worry about though.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 1:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Doesnt want to pay child support. There ya go!
    Anonymous

• I doubt he'd get custody. Perhaps visitation but he'd have to pay child support. And I'm sure thats what he's trying to get out of. If he really wanted you back, he wouldn't be using your baby to do it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Ok, I didn't read your other question, but my ex is the same way. He had a daughter with someone else that he never saw, never paid child support, but whenever I would tell him I wanted a divorce, he'd threaten to get custody. That's all it is: a threat. A very empty threat. Aside from the fact that he will be hard pressed to get it, a judge is not going to be too quick to hand custody of a child over to someone who doesn't see his other children, there's also the simple fact that he doesn't really want the child. He just knows that the way to get to you, to scare you, to get you to comply, is to go thru your child. Once I figured that out, I quit playing his game. He'd threaten, and I'd tell him "go ahead." I knew he'd never get custody, and I knew he didn't really want custody, and sure enough, once he realized I was onto him and no longer intimidated, he stopped threatening. And he NEVER tried to get custody. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Because he's a manipulative, controlling bastard. He probably tried this on the mothers of his other children and they told him to shove it. You need to do the same. Make sure you have done everything legal to protect yourself and your child and your custody of the child, then let him whine and pitch a fit. If past behavior is any indication, he will soon tire of it and go looking for some other woman to impregnate and hassle.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• He doesn't care about this child any more than he cares about the rest, he's threatening you to scare you into getting back together again. Has he seen a lawyer? Does he have money for a lawyer? Do you expect child support out of him? Like I said in your other question, run for your life.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• OP HERE-
    he pays child support for all his children, against his will-they take it right from his paycheck- and yes I intend on making him pay for this one too. If he can help make it, he sure as shit can help buy the diapers for him, and no I doubt he has a lawyer, he claims he is "forced" to live in his mothers basement because all the childsupport he pays makes it impossible to pay his own bills. (yet he can buy a brand new effin car)
    Anonymous