i know i just asked this but i wanted to add more to it... my vagina is itchy and a little swollen

a couple days ago my vagina kinda was getting a sharp pain in it every now and then. and also its a little bit uncomfortable to have sex , like when my husband does me from behind it hurts a little. do u know what this could be from? and also i seen in my undies that there was a little blood like a spot , im not pregnant i dont think bc im on my period but i have spotted a few times like last month and i think i did 2 times but i dont remember.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Health

• Possibly a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis
    Anonymous

• what the other poster said. I would go see your dr. I've been having this "itch" problem for a month now. The first time it was bacterial vaginosis (just an overgrowth of the bacteria) and a yeast infection. It cleared up but the itch was still there, and now I am on an estrogen cream. It really has helped with the itching.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 1:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Ditto to the above.. Also make sure, if that is what it is, your dh needs to be checked out as well and might need a round of antibiotics or something to make sure he is "clean" as well so the two of you dont end up inadvertently passing it back and forth to each other in a viscious cycle.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2009