Is it true that the 3rd pregnancy is usually the worst?

I have been have the most horrible cramping and sicker than I ever was with my first 2.

Kristle25

Asked by Kristle25 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk but this is my 2nd & it's worse than the 1st, i told my dh that i don;t want to ever be pregnant again if it gets worse each time lol (we decided to stop @ 2 kids anyway) GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• sounds like something someone said to scare you, they're all different.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My second was also worse than my first, but everyone told me the first was suposed to be worse. Idk.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My 3rd was the easiest by far. I think it just depends...
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My third was my easiest. I had a little nausea vs 3 months of non-stop vomiting with the first two. So much easier. I was sicker with my second than my first though.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Thanks ladies...I don't know whats going on but this is horrible! I have never been so sick in my life! Between the headaches and the puking I'm ready to go insane! And I'm only 11 weeks in!
    Kristle25

Answer by Kristle25 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• heck yes!!! my first two were way easier then this, this one its been problem after problem and hes just wants the heck out and ive been pretty sick for a good part of this pregnancy too..nothin like my last 2.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I just had my third 2 weeks ago, had a C-section this time, and was already dialated to almost a 6 by the time I got there, I only had like less than 10 contractions and was every 1-2min the switched to every 5min so it was weird. I only had him pushing down with his feet like half the day and it got more painful. since he was transverse, (sideways) but feet more down there, I had to have an Emergency C-section. I had a hemmorhage from 9-18weeks with this one, where I was bleeding here and there and sometimes heavy to where they said it was a threatened miscarrage but hemmorhages u bleed out sometimes. I also had some spotting at 30 1/2weeks and 32 1/2 weeks and then had steriod shots to make sure if he came early his lungs were ready but he didnt come till 38 1/2 weeks and was 8lbs 12oz!!! So this preganancy was worse but at least I could sleep all of it with no feet in my ribs like the other pregnancies ,lol.
    Anonymous

• Continued"""" The hemorhage lasted so long because my placenta was in the way and also with this pregnancy, I had a low placenta, like thats alot with this pregnancy!!!!!! The placenta ended up moving up where it should be and let the rest of the blood out. No more kids for me!!!
    Anonymous

• MAYBE.. and this is a big maybe.. it means you are having a girl this time. I was fine with my son for the most part.. but she ran me through the wringer with morning sickness, constipation, discomfort overall.. but I could bend easier with her. It's fun to speculate.. Sorry it's going rough... hope it gets better for you!
    Mommy2aQT

Answer by Mommy2aQT at 6:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009