Do you need Rain?

Corn fields, Gardens, Trees , Shrubs, bushes, plants. Every thing here is So Stressed & Dry..! Not only is our area cooler then normal. We've gotten no needful Rain! Its horrible! How is it by You?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We've had nothing but rain. We need some SUN!
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It Is definitely Dry out There, but The Hose is Doing a Great job at Watering The Plants when it finally Cools off.
    Anonymous

• We need rain badly. We've received notices that everyone in our city will need to cut water use by 15% next month. We already were under restrictions to not water lawns after 9am, to not water more than every other day, to not wash cars or use water to wash off pavement. Of course - no one actually enforced the earlier restrictions and most of my neighbors don't even know about them. So now - we all get to pay double for any water used over our reduced allotment. And yes, one of my neighbors waters his grass everyday at 11am. Sigh.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm in TX and we finally had rain Saturday. Big rainstorm but we still need more.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We have water restrictions here due to no rain but because we have an already a naturally dry climate I haven't heard of any crops suffering. However it greatly increases the risks for wild fires this fall and I don't want to go through that again!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We have had more than the normal amount of rain this summer and cooler than normal temps. I am ready for the summer weather! I live in Illinois.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no! It has rained here all summer long.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2009