crawling???

son is 3 and half months and almost crawling??? Is this normal?? He also has been rolling over since he was only 1 month?? Anyone elses baby do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was rolling over at 8 weeks I think and officially was crawlling everywhere at 1 week before he turned 6 months old. He still didn't walk til he was over 1 year old though. He's determined in Every way at 20 months. I found him squatting on the kitchen table the other day saying NO NO cause he was telling on himself..llol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• lol, this kid is like unusally strong. I grab his arms and he pulls himself up, right to his feet. Hes not chubby at ALL. So maybe thats why its easier for him. lol
    Anonymous