OK these questions are tricky. Who can help me?

About 6 months ago I had a PCOS scare. I took that little pill to have a period. I had one and the one the month after. The doc said since I had one from the pill I was fine. I could continue TTC. Well after the second period I havnt had one since. I have been TTC for about 7-8 months. I know you can still ovulate with no AF. But how likely is it? Is there a chance I actually DO have PCOS and the only reason I had AF was because of that pill? We are trying so hard and I just started a Folic Acid vitamin and BBT. But my BBT hasnt changed (between 97.0-98.0) in 3 weeks. Am I ovulating? I couldnt tell you when Im do for a period seeing as how I havnt had one in over 4 months.

belljaz

Asked by belljaz at 2:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS - and had no period for 3 years. Starting from age... 17 - 20. I became pregnant @ 20.
    If you had your period from that little pill - which I did as well, the chances of you having PCOS are pretty good... however, you should have a biopsy to be absolutely sure.
    Good luck!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Not discouraging you, but I was not trying to conceive ever since I was 17! xD
    Probably around 19, I was. <3 Didn't want you to misunderstand.
    K_Sawyer

• No its ok. I was just wondering how likley my chances are. I think my doctor is slow which is why I called a diffrent and have an appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully Im just scaring myself though lol.
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 2:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009