• In the Spotlight:

30wks high risk pregnancy

Should I be worried. I have been having EXTREME!!! back pain and bad pressure on my bottom half. I have a high risk pregnancy, the doctor said the baby could be coming at anytime due to my placenta is weak. But I want to know what ya'll think this is?
I'm debating on calling my doctor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it NEVER hurts to call your doctor- seeing as how your highrisk thou-if you call, be ready to go to L&D because thats were he is gonna tell you to go!
    GOOD LUCK!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yup, I would definitely call with this concern, especially that you have a high risk pregnancy.
    I didn't call my doctor enough with my concerns, and didn't find out I was high risk, until I started going into labor at 21 weeks. I was on supervised hospital bedcare until he was born at 26 weeks.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009