i was wondering if anyone could help me asap?i'm 16years of age and worried that i may be pregnant. i've mainly suffered with backpain and headaches aswell as always feeling hot, only recently my nipples have become darker and very sensitive but when i went to the doctors last week the test came out negative so im going back for a test again this weeek. this week lower cramps that almost feel like period pains have started is this pregnancy or is it something else?x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IT could be but u may need a blood test to confirm ask the doc and this will stop u from worrying!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• when is your expected period?
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Go and get a blood test and if you're not then birth control
    Anonymous

• my expected period was going on 2weeks ago.
    oohlalax

Answer by oohlalax at 2:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well if you are that late it sounds like you are, those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me. If you are not please get on the pill or something, enjoy being a kid!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 3:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You might be tricking ur body into thinking you are pregnant cause I did that. I thought I mighbt be pregnant and thought that alot and my period ended up being 2 Weeks late and never in my life had that happen before.
    Anonymous