(sorry another) anyone have kids born late june early july?

when did you start trying ?when did u conceive? ... i know everyones different , im just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustMy daughter was born July 8th. I concieved in Oct. If you think you will get pregnant right away i would try around late sept.- early Oct. If you think it may take some time i would start trying now. Good Luck Hun. :)

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My youngest was born on June 16 and we conceived him mid Sept. We weren't trying at all, I was actually waiting for my tubal surgery date, but I remember thinking as we were doing the deed that it would be good timing if we were trying. I actually know that it was Sept 12 (my sis b-day) that we concieved him. It was the only time that could have lead to a baby.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i had my son the 5th of july this year he was 42 weeks. and i concieved him late september..we werent actually trying.. i was in the middle of switching bc.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my oldest was born July 4th. We got pregnant in October. Pretty much, we just didn't leave the bedroom for a few days (3 to be exact ) around the begining of the month, and by Halloween i had taken a test and found out i was pregnant ;) Hope this works for you :) although, i tend to get pregnant pretty easy, so i don't know if that makes a difference at all to you. Hope this helps :D
    YoMama2005

Answer by YoMama2005 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• YoMama2005 -- lol i do too! i was on depo - and they said how hard it was and i probably wont get pregnant for a while ... well soon as the shot wore off (3 months isnt it?) i was pregnant LOL
    Anonymous

• Late September early October will give you a late June early July baby. I've had two babies in the summer and would NOT recommend it. Summer is a miserable time to be 9 months pregnant. My DD's birthday is in the spring and that was much better. Start trying now for a spring baby instead.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009