so how wrong is it that I'm totally in love with Channing Tatum (Duke in "GI Joe", Tyler in "Step Up")? And really, am I the only one?

YoMama2005

Asked by YoMama2005 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• LOL NO!! My dd who's 14 loves him...and, I'm 40 and think he's HAWT!!! Yummmm.....
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 3:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I did not see him in GI Joe, but did see him in Step Up-- and yeah, he is hot!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No, my BFF is totally in love with him and last night when she came over for Sunday dinner we were all watching tv and the ad for the G.I. Joe movie came on and she swooed all about Tatum. He's cunnin! (Cunnin=Cape Cod talk for Cute)
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• lol when i first saw this i thought you might've been my sister...lol..she loves him...and hell no your not the only one..he is sexy as hell and if i ever saw him walking down the street i would probably jump him...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 5:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I first saw him in She's the Man.. Yeah he is a cutieee.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 6:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Not my type but I won't judge. I like skinny dirty rocker boys....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Gosh No. That man is Hott! Lol. And my hubby knows i think so. He makes fun of me all the time. His name is Duke in GI? Lol. Funny. Thats his name in "She's The Man".
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I would lick him from his boots to his hat...LOL! and Im old enough to be his Momma...but Id do it just the same...heehee!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• dang he's fine
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL no .. he is *sigh* so sexy!
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009