Is it ok to give my 2 month old cheesburgers? he can gum them right? what about soda pop? If it put it in his bottle he should be ok to have little bit shouldnt he? also can i front face him? he deosnt like looking at the back of car at all!

(note the catergory this is in please!)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• geez, you almost gave me a coronary.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Lol, I almost coughed up a lung reading this!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• slapIt's sad to think that some people actually think some of those things are ok.

Anonymous

• Totally. Why don't you give let him try a cigarette too cause the sooner they're exposed the better. And don't forget to introduce some alcohol too. lol. He should totally be doing some chores too.....he's almost rolling now come on. lol. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• hun don't you think that he is a little you YOUNG for that right now?
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• LOL! good one. Ladies did you see the "please note" at the end of the question?
    Anonymous

• This has to be a joke right? It wasn't a funny one when you are talking about a child's life with the car seat facing forward, or the shocking hazard, I seriously hope you know better if not, call somebody for help, your child needs you to do that.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I always say its never to early to talk prostitutes and cocaine with your children! Teach them how to look out for the Herpes monster now before its too late!!!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• OMG you should be thrown in jail right now!! LOL! Are you ready for all the horrified answers to come?
    Anonymous

• Of course! My kids almost 2 and his favorite drink is coke and he can't get enough of the cheetos! And why bother with the car seat when it's cheaper to go without one? Thanks OP, I needed a pick me uplaughing

Anonymous