Does anyone else have a little Houdini reincarnation for a child? LOL

My seven month old daughter is a master at making pacifiers disappear. I know we have acquired about ten of these things, but I am lucky if I can find two on any given day. We can give her one at bedtime while she is in her crib, and an hour later it is nowhere to be found!

She has also recently discovered how to climb out of her walker when my back is turned. It would make sense if she fell out, but when I turn back around (after hearing nothing out of her) she is standing against it or sitting next to it!

Does anyone else have a child that does things you just cannot figure out?

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a Houdini but I've got an Evel Kneivel (sp?)! My 2 year old kept climbing on the couch and jumping off the arms. He got in trouble for that so what does he do? He climbed on top of the kitchen table! I turned around and almost had a heart attack! So I shout out "Get down!" while running to get him down, then he jumped off! He thought it was hilarious.
    Anonymous

• lol well apparently mine now knows how to climb up onto the couch (he's 11 months) because the other day I heard the TV channel change so I turned around to see him sitting on the couch with the remote flipping channels!!
    Anonymous

• My 2 yr old DD figured out how to climb the ladder of her sisters' bunkbeds.. Then learned how to climb on to the top bunk by using the footboards of the beds.. Luckilythe bunkbeds are the kind that can be seperated cuz that is what we had to do.. Now she stands on the coffee table and jumps across to the couch, or she climbs onto the couch over the arm, or she tries to climb my baby gates... I swear she is part monkey...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• oh yeah. kevin loves to climb and will just climb out of all sorts of thing like his playpen0 without a sound.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 3:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009