If your 17 year old SS had drugs in his room and you walked in right as your 2 year old DD was about to ingest it....

how would you handle the situation- I want my step son out TODAY, I have warned him about drugs in my house!
My daughter could have died!
His father is telling me I am being silly, and that teenagers do drugs, and we just need to put a lock on his door!
I could SPIT NAILS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His shit would have been packed already.
    Anonymous

• I'd get rid of my SS AND my DH. How DARE he defend the kid!

Just my opinion.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• agree with anon.. his ass would be going straight to rehab.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• IMHO, SS would be on his way to jail... SO be damned.. I would never allow drugs in my house and if I found them that would be the end of it.. Not all teens do drugs, and condoning it is only going to make things worse for SS...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm SO happy to here I am not the ONLY one that would be INRAGED! I am SO fucking mad, I don't know how to get his ass out of my house! I will NOT let this happen. This is MY daughter were talking about, MY baby-

OP*

Anonymous

• send his ass to juvy!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Hmm well since he is not technically your son this situation sucks. BUT he is living in YOUR house with YOUR daughter so I do think something definitely needs to be done. I'd start with a long talk with the husband. Teenagers experiment with drugs yes but that is not a reason to allow it into your home with your young daughter. If he does not agree to do anything I might bring up wanting this boy out of your house. It will probably cause drama but your young child is at risk...
    Anonymous

• No all teenagers DO NOT do drugs. Sounds like hes looking for a way to keep from having to deal with him by justifying his behavior. Seriously, you need to do something because had your daughter ingested something and you had to seek medical help for her, she could have been taken from you. The ER would have definitely called child protective services. They expect you to be in complete control of your home and whats in it. He needs to go.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• *OP* Last time I found drugs in my home I DID call the cops and report him, it caused me and DH to separate for awhile this being over a year and a half ago. I honestly think I may just kick both of them out today! this is a ZERO tolerance house for drugs-

it wasn't just like it was POT, it was those mushroom things!

I;m not by any means saying pot is not as bad, but I doubt it could kill my child, but MIND ALTERTING drugs- I do believe that COULD have killed her.

Anonymous

• your husband is nieve.... i would kick his out... and the husband too until they get a clear head. That is absurd. He needs to think about what he said... is he gonig to think that if his son dies? Just saying! yes kids do experiement... i did... but my parents never caught me with it or anything. He must be wanting attention or something.. prob from his father
    Anonymous