Getting rid of back/hip fat.

I had my second son nearly 20 moths ago now and am finally down to a size 3 and weigh 117lbs. My whole body is pretty tone except this fat I have on the back side of my hips. It might be considered love handles, but any exercises I do for love handles doesn't work the area where the fat is at, it works my sides and not the back/hip area. I wish I could add pics to this that way I could just show you all what I'm talking about. But anyway, does anyone out there know the area I'm talking about and have a good exercise to work out this area, so I can get rid of the last bit of my baby fat? Please Help!!!

lilmama4d_j

Asked by lilmama4d_j at 3:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• walk/run and suck it in as you do. do crunches.. etc. Invest in a Jillian Michaels DVD workout. 30 day SHred kicked my butt until i became pregnant. She is great and hardcore... try it out. And remb you are always your hardest critic. :)
    Anonymous

• fat is evenly distributed so you can't spot reduce however you can tone. I just got out of Physical therapy and they had me do side kicks and back kicks with weights on my ankles to tone those areas you mentioned.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I lost a lot of weight from taking acai and colon flush supplements. Also, with trying to fit in regular exercise a few times a week.

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009