what is there to do in the summer with an 8 month old

my dd just turned 8 months and i don't get a chance to get out much her dad doesn't like the board walk or water much but we are working on our relationship so he will take us any where i want but i want it to be a really good day so what can we do that she would also enjoy?

bluebunbun

Asked by bluebunbun at 3:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Unfortunately, not much around where i live. Usually we just hit the mall and walk around.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We go to the park, she likes to sewing and I'll hold her while we go down the slide. Get a kiddie pool, stroll around outdoors, join a play date program with Head Start.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• That is true what MommaRox4683 said. Get a kiddie pool. The best thing my daughter loved and we had it in our backyard so if my husband didn't want to be outside my daughter and I would.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 2:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2009