Anyone care to share some of the weird phases their toddlers went through? My 2 1/2 yr right now is going through thing where he HAS to wear his rainboots everywhere...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son ate drywall. He was 2 1/2 and for over 6 months anytime he was in his room he would bite the drywall off the corners of his walls. So far that is the only weird phase my boys have gone through.
    lilmama4d_j

Answer by lilmama4d_j at 3:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My son at 15 months HAD To vaccum ( while I held him ) at least 25 times a day
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My daughter liked to mimic the dogs for a while...by pooping in the backyard.
    fizzy

Answer by fizzy at 3:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• LMAO. When my oldest was two he went through the exact same thing. He wore his rubber rain boots everywhere! OMG did his little feet stink!

My MIL told me that when DH was little - he used to bark at people. (He still does) - I'm not saying it's right - just funny - he barks at homeless people when they approach the car for money. Scares the crap out of them - (He grew up in Houston - if that helps explain his desensitization towards homeless people).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my son is 2 and has to watch the movie cars at least 2 times a day
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• When my 12 year old was about 3 or 4, he wore his Spiderman Halloween costume to bed for an entire year!! I think it fell apart, eventually.... from being washed so many times!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Haha, my 19 month old daughter HAS to wear her lifejacket everywhere! If i try to take it off her she cries!
    momofseasons

Answer by momofseasons at 6:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My son HAS to wear his boots, not rain boots, but little tan boots, he tries to be like daddy.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• All of those are so cute. My daughter wants to be a dog or a cat and sometimes it's all day. She is just silly. She will be 5 in less than 2 months.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 2:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2009