How many tattoos do you have /want? do they have a meaning or just something off a flash wall?

i have 8 and want at least 2 more and they all have meaning behind them..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have one right now. a blue rose. I got it for my 21st birthday. I'm going to get 2 more both of my sons footprints from the hospital.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have two. One on my ankle is a cross with a butterfly. One on my lower back is a Chinese symbol (a researched Chinese symbol) that means Friendship that both me and my best friend have. That is the one I'm adding to. I plan to add two more symbols above it meaning Faith and Family. Then I want cherry blossoms to fan out from the bottom of the symbols to the outsides of my hips. It's gonna be a big one with lots of detail or aka expensive. LOL I'd also like a small dove somewhere I haven't decided yet.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I forgot about the meanings. =) Other than the symbols, for the Chinese, the cherry blossom symbolizes feminine power, sexuality, and beauty. And the cross and butterfly symbolize Christ and the Resurrection.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2009