what do you think when you see a mother with tattoos?

I think either : hey those are really cool i wonder where she got them done OR man she needs a new artist..
I have 8 mself and sometimes (not often but has hapened) get wierd looks or comments because of it

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think anything unless I know them. Then I may or may not comment on the tattoo.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• that must have hurt
    Anonymous

• i think they are teaching their kids it is okay be different from other people...i dress in the clothes i like even though i am 26 i still shop at hot topic once in a while and i dress the way I want to not the way other people tell me too and other moms look at me horribly because i have kids thinking i am a terrible mother just because i wear the clothes i want. i want a tattoo, but not until i get smaller and if a mom disagrees or has a problem with it its her problem not mine...everyone should be there own person not taught to listen to the television on how to dress and act...i think it's stupid
    Anonymous

• What correlation could there possibly be between tattoos and mothering? Those are two separate descriptions and I don't see the problem at all. Weird that anyone would.... I usually compliment the tat if its something I like, but other than that I don't think anything at all about it.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have you tattoo, on my back, it's kinda big but only covers my lower back, I wish it was smaller. I don't think people should judge a mom b/c she has tatoo's, as long as she's a good parent!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I don't think anything about tattoos really. Some of them are really cool. It just depends on how the person with the tats is. If theyre classy then the tats dont look bad. but if its one of those crackhead skinny mothers whose clothes are falling off, have NO teeth and have a cigarette in their mouth then im like eew someone should have stopped her from breeding
    Anonymous

• i think i want to do her unless its some tweety or poo bear tattoo lol
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 3:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think that tattoos as well as body piercings are a form of expression and they are artwork. I think it's unique and some tattoos are even beautiful. I have a tattoo and I will be getting 2 more. I think it will teach my children that it's ok to express themselves however you want.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think: That's a really nice tattoo, I wish it wouldn't be so weird to go in for a closer look.
    Or else I think: Why would you get that tattooed on your body?!
    Nothing at all having to do with the kids. Maybe you live in a stuck-up town?
    fizzy

Answer by fizzy at 4:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It depends...if the look really bad I kind of try not to look....if they look nice I will tell her.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009