24 weeks pregnant can't stop crying

It's been two days straight and i just can't stop crying. The bank told me it was 18.95 for more checks and i just started crying in the bank, i went to comcast to replace some equipment and just started crying when they told me it was 5.10 for the new stuff, yesterday i couldn't turn a video game on and i cried, my car wouldn't start and i couldn't return a movie yesterday and i just started crying. i can't function.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its your hormones being out of whack you also might be under a lot of stress just take a deep breath relax go get a glass of tea and just sit down and relax There is nothing wrong with you. You are normal and that's okay!!!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Poor thing. Sounds like your hormones are going nuts. I cried alot during my second pregnancy. But if its getting to the point you honestly can't function maybe your doctor can suggest something to safe to help you.
    Anonymous

• OMG woman... im 18 weeks and stupid things make me cry too. We have been having an ant problem.. I mean ants everywhere.... kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, closet and even in my dresser... We cant get rid of them! my house is clean and there is for sure no food for them in my dresser, closet or bathroom! Just when I think we've gotten them to leave I find more. I woke up last night there were ants all over my side table... I just started bawling!
    Anonymous

• i wish you well .... it will pass i promise just try to calmly collect yourself and breathe because getting upset upsets the baby! you dont want that do you.....sometimes i get that way too it happens
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Thats how I was for a couple weeks, it seems to come and go for me in little spurts. I would cry whenever I had to put unexpected money somewhere, or my hubby spent money that wasnt supposed to be touchd. When I couldnt make up my mind on what to ea. It was silly but I know those things would have bothered me any way but I probably wouldnt have cried if I wasnt pregnant. Still preggo and im 23 weeks and hopefully it doesnt get like that again, i felt helpless.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• omg i'm the same way i felt so dumb yesterday when my hubby went to the restroom and i started balling my eyes out!the bad thing about it!is that we were home but i cry over anything i been like this for about a week
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 3:33, When I was pregnant I had ants all over as well and we told the leasing office and they just gave us very strong ant spray and I couldn't use it since I was pregnant. We moved out because there was nothing we could do about it. When my daughter was born there were ants in her bassinet and I was crying all the time about that. It doesn't stop even when you give birth. Our hormones are out of whack and never go back.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009