How does this sound??

Why don't we pay 100% taxes and then we can all be provided with govt housing a new car every 5 yrs from gov't motors (gm) we can get ration stamps like they did in WWII for food, clothes, medical care, etc.. The gov't can appoint people to all the positions that are required right down to people to mow the lawns for us in our gov't houses. Would that work for us??

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well anon considering we have had some on this forum who think the govy should take care of most or all of our needs...not a stupid question at all.I have it from people outside of this forum as well.They know not what they say.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Sadly,I think some would jump for joy at this idea.Personaly it sounds absolutely disgusting and pitiful to me.VERY UN AMERICAN.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• The government would find a way to eff that up too. It sure would make things easier though. im sure not everyone wants to live the way the Gov wants either.
    Anonymous

• Fuuuuuuuuhhh that!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• What a stupid question!
    Anonymous

• What a stupid question!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

No thanks. I'll take the country my founding fathers created for me.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• So, you want us to become the USSR! Didn't you hear that they scrapped that system.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009