What's A Good Gift for A 52ND Wedding Anniversary?

My In law's today! 52 Years of Marriage. 5 Sons. 8 Grand Children, 2 Great Grand Children. Another One on the Way. One Son still lives at home at 43. FIL thinks Today is No Big Deal! He doesn't like to go out to Eat. So all the Gift Certificates for Eating out Aren't used! Since he likes to Eat at home! MIL likes to go out to Eat. But how can they if he won't go? We're jobless now! But I like to do special things for them! What? With her Stubborn DH?? What's nice for a couple in their later 70's?? Most things they just buy themseleves. They're not Wealthy.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• his and her burial plots?
    Anonymous

• thats mean anon 339... Maybe a certificate for a family photo. My grandparents loved it when we did that for christmas
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 3:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I agree with the family portrait certificate. I am certain that after 52 years it is something that they would appreciate. And a hearty congrats to them!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 4:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I went to a 25th anniversary and the couple got new towels and I thought that was nice...people usually don't go out and buy themselves new towels.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• A photo album with photos and memories over the years! Something that brings back all of the good memories they have shared together.
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 11:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Why not have all the families do their own family portrait and give them the portraits.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 1:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009