Google ad sense?

Have you tried it? What is your take? Is it a scam? Will you actually make money at it? Any advice helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• From what I have read, it is a major scam

Answer by rkoloms at 4:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Hello! I did google adsense on my blog and I never got anything off of it. If you are looking to make some extra cash or trying to find something at home, I work from Internet CEO Moms. I LOVE working with them. If you want to know more, check my site out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. Hope to hear from you soon and I would love to introduce you to the business!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It's not a scam, but if some "ebooks" and get paid to write tell you things that are common sense and are a waste. You can do everything for free, so don't pay anyone, However, I just did a review one an ebook that I've found that I do think can be helpful to most people. You're welcome to read my blog for more ideas and information and I can give you some ideas to get started if you do want to try it.

tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• tcarter1981
    is that through ad sense or somewhere else? If it is through somewhere else how do you do it and how much money do you make at it?
    Anonymous