• In the Spotlight:

what do you do to relax?

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be stressing me out. I feel like I have turned into the worlds biggest bitch. how can I stop stressing and calm down? I'm worried I'm driving my family insane!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a warm bath breathe say a prayer do take some time alone talk to some one about how you feel in your family.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Sit down with a snack and watch a movie, alone.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• take a warm bath, read, do yoga, and drink a glass of wine.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 4:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I take my dogs out to the backyard and sit in my lounge chair with my feet in the dogs' pool. I put in fresh water everyday so it is nice and cool and I read magazines or a book. If one of the dogs wants me to throw her ball or frisbee, they bring them to me, so I don't need to get up.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• get a huge glass of ice water, a bowl of popcorn and a great movie. Put your feet up and tune out everything for an hour and a half.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 4:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• When I was 38 week pregnant, I slept most of the time because I was so tired. Just have time to yourself, watch a good movie, or take a bath with scented candles and dimmed lights to just relax. During the day if you feel stressed take a time out.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009