wht does hub's here always put his foot in his mouth when he speaks?

He's alway saying things he'es not supposed to. And telling people things that dont concern them. I dont know how to stop that please help me stop him from doing that. its depressing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to just shut it and keep it shut.
    Anonymous

• omg do we have the same man? We break up a lot over his foot in mouth problem!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• lol, my hubby was like that and I just kept telling him to shut up...LOL he'd ask why and i'd tell him and eventually when he ffelt himself giving TMI he stopped himself without me having to say anything
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Sometimes I have to give my husband "that look" that says hey! time to stop talking! Not that women can't and don't do the same thing, but I wonder if men don't consider the implications of what they are saying. One time my husband started cracking jokes about a worker's profession, I could see the guy getting madder and madder and finally had to drag my husband away, and he had no idea what was going on, he thought he was being funny. I told him you don't joke about someone's profession.

Answer by Bmat at 4:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I love my hubby to death, but he does that all the time. At our wedding reception we were talking with my sis and her husband and my DH actually said "I got the pretty one"! Mind you, my sis had just lost about 60lbs and is (and has always been) beautiful. The terrible thing is, he thinks she's pretty too and didn't mean it in a bad way- he was trying to say how pretty he thought I looked and it came out terribly wrong. I don't understand how he can mix things up that badly, but he does it all the time. Another time he was asking our neighbor something about a record we have (she's in her 40's, he's 33) and says, "we'll I know you're a lot older than me, so I thought you'd know". I swear, I just want to backhand him sometimes. lol
    Anonymous