Pregnancy question about sex...maybe tmi

So whenever me and my hubby are doing foreplay I notice a bulge in my lower belly and when I feel with my hand its either my babies but or head poking towards the surface. At first I thought it was a coinsidence but it happens every damn time.

It turns me off and I no longer am in the mood for sex and just take a shower and go to sleep afterward. It turns me off cuz feel like my baby is awake. maybe im just being weird about it.

has this happened to anyone else?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol, a few times when hubby and I were having sex, DD would start kicking, and we were both turned off. lol. It happens. BUT any Dr. will tell you that babies like the rocking motion of sex, and it puts them to sleep... So thats a little plus. Your baby is probably stretching to get more room because when you become aroused or have an orgasm your uterus contracts causing less room for the baby. :)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 4:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yeah i felt this way a lil bit after i started to feel my baby move...... he started to move during sex and it was weird and akward
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• IT happens to me all the time at first it was weird but i got over it because that intamente time with my husband is very important and its good to have sex during pregnancy but dont worry you wont hurt the baby just try different postions and just relax you really need a special time wit your SO even if its not sex
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• my baby would get really active during and right after sex. luckily, it didn't interfere w/ anything for me or dh. my hormones made me so horny during pg; it's like i just couldn't get enough.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 4:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My husband won't let me be on top anymore, because he can feel her moving and it creeps him out. It is kind of funny.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009