for all the moms who play PS3 or xbox

do u know of any good rpg games for them i have played oblivion and loved it, i have fable 2 loved it and played fallout 3 didnt like it to much because i dont really like shooter games. please im dyin for a game while the kids are asleep lol

kd2kds

Asked by kd2kds at 4:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• i am not really into xbox but ps3 is my preference and i really hated fallout 3 aswell uuuugghhh it was so repetitive infamous and prototype are about the same but i liked infamous better. it isnt really a shooting game do you have a wii???
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i will look into those. nope no wii i have an xbox 360 and a ps3 but i can never find anything for the ps3. i also like dynasty warriors i finished 6 and about done with warriors orochi 2. its always been hard to find a game but i dont want to spend alot of money on a game i dont like.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 5:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I really like to play Little Big Planet. Its kinda of a cheesy game but its a ton of fun. I also enjoy playing the lego series games. (lego batman, lego indiana jones, and lego star wars.) I cant think of any other games right now. LOL Been awhile since I have played.
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 6:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Try gamefly, they have a good selection of PS3 games compared to video stores, I work at a video store and it makes me mad how few PS3 games they have. I don't play much (I am more of a Sims girl) but you should try Saint's Row 2. Its like GTA but WAY better! And you can be a girl. I always prefer games where I can be a hot chick!
    rachel_817

Answer by rachel_817 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Sorry, I only play trivia games. 1 vs. 100 or Scene it. I did like Fable though...My hubby likes Saint's Row 2. I cant get into games like that.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Im a huge Doom fanatic I like to shoot the monsters and find stuff at the same time
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 1:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• final fantasy 7 or 11 my SO plays it all the time and i play kindom hearts it really cool
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009