have you started christmas shopping yet?

I have.... I want to try to get them a lot of things, but all cheep-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope but it has crossed my mine a few times. im a early person so i think im gonna start in August
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 4:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, a bit. I see Amazon.com has a special right now that if you buy certain items, including foods, that you can get not only free shipping but up to 40% off. I didn't read the offer well enough for my first order and only got 30% off of mac and cheese bowls, but I then ordered some individual soups. The special is called a dorm special or something like that and is good until early Sept. Anyway I bought a case of mac and cheese and of the soup for each son's family , and some for my nephew who is in college.

Answer by Bmat at 4:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i hope to be done next month.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I know alot of people that start now. I like to start early because I like to get my son ALOT of stuff. Last year we spend $1,800 on our two year old. He's spoiled :)
    Anonymous