This is for you moms that have daughters....

Are there any hair detanglers that wont leave my daughters hair feeling sticky?We have tried the johnsons buddies but it smells sour and is sticky and we have tried brecks but it smells great but is very very sticky...Help please

0MyNameIsMom0

Asked by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I use the Suave Spray Detangler, it has an octopus on the bottle. I haven't noticed anything stickiness at all...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We use a rinse out conditioner, and strated using one for the same reason.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 4:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I got the target generic for the Johnson's and haven't notice any "stickiness". It's a spray in.
    Anonymous

• My daughter went from still bald at two, to thick curly adult hair.
    this is the only product that worked; it is also non-toxic: http://www.cofbath.com/Retail/Conditioners-Detanglers/Abebis-Safari-Detangler

Before buying or selling body care products, you should check the safety of the ingredient. I like the skin deep database. You can copy and paste this link: www.ewg.org.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We always just used the Johnson & Johnson detangler. The same stuff I used as a kid. Their hair never felt sticky, just greasy. I hate the stuff but the girls insist on using it because it hurts too much to brush their hair.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• thanks for the answers yall
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009