bleeding?

I think I am pregnant. The last test that I took 2 days ago was negative. I am due for my period today and went to the bathroom this afternoon when I wiped it was red. I went back later and it was brown, the last time I went I wiped on the inside and there was nothing there at all. Has anyone else experienced this? I plan to take a test in a few days if my "real" period doesn't come.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The redness that you saw could be when the egg attaches it self to the wall sometimes it produces a little blood it happen to my with my second but none of the others. Test again in a few days if you don't have your period and if still nothing you can always call the dr and have them do a blood work test to test your hormone levels! Good Luck!
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yea i had that same sort of thing too. its implantation bleeding and it goes away. i had a brown discharge for a couple weeks though when i first found out.
    YoucancallmeGod

Answer by YoucancallmeGod at 4:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009