Bulging amniotic sac

First let me say my pregnancy has been way to complicated since I have 4 doctors. Not a single one of them seem to be on the same page. I went into the hospital Saturday night because my contractions were 4 minutes apart for over 2 hours (It was my 23rd birthday, happy birthday to me). Well the nurse said my amniotic sac was bulging so they kept me over night and kept me in bed so my sac would ease back down. Well come morning I'm still bulging but my contractions decreased, so they released me. I went into labor 3 weeks ago, but because he was still preterm they stopped it, now that he's full term I'm ready!!!! If my sac is bulging does that mean its going to break soon, or does that not really mean anything and I could still be pregnant for another couple weeks??

snjbjac

Asked by snjbjac at 4:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It means that part of the sac is coming out of the cervix. It should break soon! Good luck
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009