Is it in my head... pregnancy symptoms to early?

Last period June 30th

I had sex with my husband 11th and 12th I think ovulation was either the 15th or 16th.

What do you think my chances or for getting pregnant? (It's normally not that hard. This is the first time we have planned.)

Also, I have been have some odd things happen with my body lately and I just wanted some imput.
*Light Milking- (I can get about a drop from each nipple)
*Abnormal Diarreah
*Painful back pain
*Abnormal cramping

Any advice would be great. Thank you!

My last son was born 10 months ago. I didn't breastfeed him and I stopped expressing about 5 months ago. So my body isn't that far off from being use to expressing milk.

I'm not asking if my symptoms were real, I m just asking if you thought it could be related.

THANK YOU!

ChristinaMS

Asked by ChristinaMS at 4:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test! we cannot determine your pregnancy...doctors can!
    Anonymous

• I had diarrhea with my son. Those are all good symptoms. Good luck!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• dont get yourself too excited..your period is still days away.dont set yourself up for a let down..but if you had unprotected sex yes you COULD be pregnant.just live as if you are just in case the test comes out pos. i am in the same boat tho!my periodis due in about 3 days and im hoping for a miss:)
    Anonymous

• I have all the same things that you have right now. Minus the milk coming out. But I did have that last month to and I got my period. I'm so confused as well.
    Let us know when you find out. Good luck!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2009