Those who have double strollers- what do you prefer?

Do you like the side by side ones or one in front of the other strollers better?
I'm not pregnant yet but we are planning number two and I'm just wondering others opinions. :) Thanks

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I like the stadium ones. Graco makes a really nice one...... The stadium one is one in front of another and the back one is raised up alittle
    Anonymous

• I prefer the ones that are not side by side, aisles are hard enough to get through with that one and if they were wider in many stores I would not be able to get through at all.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have had both, side by sides are nice for when you are out taking a walk in the neighborhood but try taking that thing to the mall and get in the doors by yourself or through the isles without knocking everything down if you even fit thorugh it in the first place. Love my stadium style double its a life saver.
    26Sarah

Answer by 26Sarah at 2:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009