Dogcatcher- a place to check up on your man!

I always wanted to make a website called DOGcatcher- I believe men should be cataloged much like they do at the pound-
I can go on this website and type in SEAN SCOTT Waukesha Wisconsin and his birthday and his track record will show up- people thta date him can go on this site and say well
Sean scott rated a 5 out of 10-
he drank, and was obnoxious
so on and so fourth-
that way you no what your taking home before it pees on your carpet!

Would you go on this website- do you think its a good idea?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 5:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL That's hilarious ! and I have your first candidate.... in our local CL a girl from Houston (I think) has been placing an ad about her sorry husband who worked up here and cheated on her - came home and told her that he was leaving her - then left her with nothing. She put up his picture AND his name. I thought it was funny. DogCatcher is a good idea.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• they should make one for women too, not all men are dogs, there are some good ones but not all women are saits either, like my sister, she's a skank ass ho
    Anonymous

• Anon :19 My sister is a skankass ho too- I feel ya sister!
    We can just come up with a diff name, and it will be for both men and woman- any good name Ideas?
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• That's a great idea. I would call it the the POUND. lol
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Too much time on ur hands,ladies?
    Anonymous

• I think it's a great idea. Of course, I'd just love to have a place to list off all my ex's bad qualities, so I may not be the best judge. LOL
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• LMAO! that would BE GREAT! if hes a dog...hes a dog and needs to be shown as a dog...lol...it will help LOTS of women!!
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 7:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009