painful baby movements

ok so im 36 weeks and my baby still moves somewhat but when she moves (stretches her feet and legs out) it is painful. on a scale 1-10 its like a 6 or 7...is this normal? has anyone else felt this?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg yes! girl, i'm only 33 weeks & my big old baby rolls all over the place jabbing elbows, feet & what not where ever he can, i think it's b/c they're running out of room, i hope everything goes well for you GL!!!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i am almost 36 weeks and i feel the same way sometimes baby moves and it hurts so much and puts pressure on my lower back and legs like menstrel cramps. i think it's normal that's what everyone tells me.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• its so normal....im 36 weeks to and he is a pain already...lol
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yeah its normal sometimes it feels like my son is gonna kick his way right out lol and it seems like he goes right for my belly button, like he knows its a weak spot or something!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 5:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes! I'm 38 weeks and I'm still dealing with it.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• mine started earlier im only 31 weeks and she is bigger than shes supp to be she stretches and it hurts soo much but they tell me its only gonna get worse
    Anonymous