What's the best lightweight stroller?

We registered for a travel system but i think i want to get a lightweight stroller too just in case i don't have want to lug around a big travel system stroller. Any opinions?

jen.ritterbel

Asked by jen.ritterbel at 5:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry I'm not too helpful, but absolutely do not get the light weight Baby Trend stroller. It's horrible! In general it's probably best to not get a cheap one at all. That's all I know though, I can't tell you which one is best.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have a Maclaren Triumph and I LOVE it. It's great. I can NURSE Emi and still get it out and set up! I fully recommend a sling for the first few months(I used mine exclusively until 9 months) though.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009